What is Love?

I Corinthians 13

1Cr 13:1
HOUGH I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
1Cr 13:2
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
1Cr 13:3
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
1Cr 13:4
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
1Cr 13:5
does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
1Cr 13:6
does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
1Cr 13:7
bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
1Cr 13:8
Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
1Cr 13:9
For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
1Cr 13:10
But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
1Cr 13:11
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1Cr 13:12
For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
1Cr 13:13
And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.